“TRE (Tension and Trauma Release Exercises) is an innovative series of exercises that assist the body in releasing deep muscular patterns of stress, tension and trauma. TRE safely activates a natural reflex mechanism of shaking or vibrating that releases muscular tension, calming down the nervous system and encouraging the body to return back to a state of balance.” (From: www.traumaprevention.com)
“David Berceli’s Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises TRE® are an amazing tool for helping the body let go of deep, chronic patterns (physical and emotional).
Once you have learnt the exercises, and can feel and allow the tremors, you just let the body do its own healing and clearing out of overwhelming experiences.” (From www.trecollege.com
- Release tension, stress and trauma from your system by tapping into the body’s natural tremoring mechanism
- Calm your adrenaline fueled ‘fight-flight-freeze’ response (which can then help with anxiety and depression)
- Find out if TRE can help you to address symptoms that can be linked to a stressed nervous system: digestive issues, headaches, tiredness, sleep issues, feeling irritable, low mood, anxiety….
- Learn a technique that, once you feel comfortable doing, you can then do on your own at home for free
- There’s no need to talk about difficult things from the past
Many people report that TRE helps them feel safer in the world and more connected to themselves and others. Why don’t you come and see what TRE can do for you?
TRE is believed to help re-calibrate our nervous system, and therefore to help reduce the issues that are linked to a stressed nervous system, including anxiety, angry outbursts, sleep difficulties, ADHD, depression, poor emotional regulation and digestive issues, to name but a few.
*If you’ve been doing TRE for a while and feel a bit stuck then I can help you spread the tremors throughout more of your body *
Chrissie is a qualified TRE (Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises) Practitioner. Sessions are held at Hannahs, at Seale-Hayne near Newton Abbot. She can be contacted on 07840 069075 or email@example.com